The association was established with the following primary objectives:
- Provide material support for members and their families when departing by death
- Facilitate, participate in the process and attend funeral services if burial is here
- Facilitate, participate in the process and attend farewell services if the body needs to be shipped to immediate families back home
- Comfort grieving family in a way that’s being practiced back home
- Serve dinner and spent time with a family received a news of loss from back home
- Create conditions to promote good friendship among members
In addition to the above proposes the association has set goals to better benefit members at various capacities over a long term bases.